Tots On has teamed up with Tamara’s Photography and Surrey Prints to offer you the chance to WIN a bespoke mini photo-shoot which INCLUDES five digital images plus two stunning prints on canvas and acrylic.
Based in Banstead, Tamara’s Photography provides a modern, creative and playful twist on maternity, newborn, baby, toddler and child photography. Capturing those special moments that pass by so quickly with bespoke studio and lifestyle ‘on location’ shoots, to create affordable images you will love.
Run by mum of two Chantelle Wynn, Surrey Prints is a small, professional, printing business specialising in high quality canvas and acrylic prints at affordable prices, with an attention to detail that is second to none. Basic image editing and pixel enhancement is inclusive to ensure customers get the best prints possible. Surrey Prints also offers unique photo lampshades and clocks, perfect for personalising little one’s bedrooms.
- A mini photo-shoot session with Tamara’s Photography. The shoot lasts for 25 minutes, an ideal option for expectant mothers, young babies and lively toddlers, where time is of the essence.
- The winner can select five images from the shoot, with edited versions supplied in a digital format.
- Surrey Prints will then transform two of the selected images into memories that can be treasured forever, in the form of one large canvas (28’’x20”) and one large acrylic block (8”x6”).
Email us before midnight on Wednesday 11 June 2014, including the following details:
- Your name
- Contact number
- Ages of child/children
- Due date if expecting
The winner will be selected at random after the closing date.
Tots On Reader Offer:
For those not lucky enough to win the prize, Tamara’s Photography is offering 20% off the price of a mini shoot, while Surrey Prints is offering 15% off canvas and acrylic prints. Offer is available to all Tots On members. Contact them for further details.
Alternatively, visit http://www.tamarasphotography.co.uk or, for news and special offers, “like” Tamara’s Photography on Facebook –www.facebook.com/TamarasMaternityandBabyPhotography
- The competition offers one mini studio shoot with Tamara’sPhotography (worth £95) including five digital images. Plus one large canvas (28’’x20”) and one large acrylic block (8”x6”) print from Surrey Prints (worth £70).
- The five edited digital images resulting from the mini shoot will be sent to the winner within two weeks of the shoot taking place.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The competition will close at 23.59pm on Wednesday 11 June. The winning entry will be picked at random after this time and contacted by email.
- Prize must be redeemed before 31 December 2014 and is subject to prior booking and availability.
- Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Once booked, a missed photography session without seven days prior notice to Tamara’s Photography is forfeited and will be lost.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees of Tots On, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel.
- Prize is subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entry of the competition allows the promoter and prize supplier to contact you with future news and offers. Data will never be shared with third parties. If you would rather not receive future correspondence, please include the words “opt out” in your entry email.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable by the prize supplier, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and photograph and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Tots On or the prize supplier, relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Tots On Limited.