Tots On has teamed up with Zippy to offer you the chance to WIN one of five Zippy Fun Bandana Bibs for babies aged up to 18 months.
These bibs are a funky and practical accessory to protect babies from dribble rash. The top layer is made of soft cotton to ensure comfort against baby’s skin, whilst the absorbant fleece layer underneath ensures babies and their clothes stay dry. They fit babies from newborn and the two popper fastening lets parents choose the size to ensure the bib continues to comfortably fit as their baby grows.
These stylish bibs stay looking good too, retaining their shape, softness and colour after machine washing and tumble drying. At only £2.50 per bib (plus 20% discount – see below), they are affordable for most pockets and a quick way to add style and fun to a baby’s outfit – and baby stays dry too!
Zippy also produces a range of absorbant bibs in premature and newborn sizes (the FirstBib range) and the larger Absorbant Bandana bibs. www.zippysuit.com
- One of five Zippy Fun Bandana bibs (super-absorbant dribble bibs for babies up to 18 months). See our review for more details of the product.
Email us before midnight on Sunday 30 November 2014 and tell us which bib you would like to win.
The winners will be selected at random after the closing date.
Tots On Reader Offer:
For those not lucky enough to win the prize, Zippy is offering 20% off all purchases on the website. Click here for further details.
- The competition offers five lucky winners the chance to win one dribble bib from Zippy (suitable for babies up to 18 months).
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The competition will close at 23.59pm on Sunday 30 November 2014. The winning entries will be picked at random after this time and contacted by email.
- Entry to this competition involves sign up to the Zippy newsletter. You can opt out of this at any time.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees of Tots On, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel.
- Prize is subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entry of the competition allows the promoter and prize supplier to contact you with future news and offers. Data will never be shared with third parties. If you would rather not receive future correspondence, please include the words “opt out” in your entry email.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable by the prize supplier, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and photograph and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Tots On or the prize supplier, relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Tots On Limited.